DIY fashion

Quick DIY | H-Back Tank & Choker (No Sew)

10:20Lade Ibikunle

Welcome back to here Fashion lovers (especially the DIY kind). How have you been? Anything you wanna share?
Today's post is going to be very short and precise so i keep with the general 'Quick DIY' title. I have done other DIYs here and here


For this DIY, you need
  • Tshirt
  • A pair of scissors



1. Cut off the sleeves however desired but make sure it's deep enough by the sides ( had to go back and deepen my own so it gives this naturally flowy look)

 2. Cut off the neck as low as desired too. I left mine like this so the inscription on the shirt can still show.
 3. Take a tiny piece from the excess material and and tie the back together.

4.  For the Choker, take the neck part that you cut out of the sleeve and cut out the thick part as seen in the picture.


5. Take choker part round your neck for fitting and cut off the excess.
6. Create a hole on both ends of the choker and pass a tiny string of cloth through so you can tie at the back. Viola!!!

Note: You can hem the sides of the top if you like but I rocked it like this. Watch out for the full outfit post. 


Hope you liked this DIY, comment below if you want to see more of this and take me if you recreate this for yourself



Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

2 comments

  1. I remember when shirts like this were trending, I even bought one. Interesting DIY, not sure I would try it though, too distressed and deconstructed for me but it works for my edgy peeps.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks for stopping by. It's okay if it doesn't work for you even i wont wear it to certain places. It just fit the occasion of the day and I made it

      Delete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form