fashion jumpsuit

When I Say Jump, You Say Suit, Jump ______?

09:14Lade Ibikunle

The title of this post sha 😄
Wazzzapp people, welcome once again to my little space on the internet. This is my second post this week, whoop whoop🙌, if you missed the first one, check it out here




Today's post is about the jump jump, ehn, jumpsuit (I play too much😊). I got this pretty stripped jumpsuit at an Obalende stall for a steal price, N1500 or N2000, not sure which one it is now but whichever it is, it's a steal price.


I wore this for the first time to the Faaji footwear launch and I was blessed some gorgeous backgrounds at Villa Angelia Hotels, VI, to take my pictures.



I'm just gonna allow you enjoy the pictures and stop talking now. I'm so exited about my weekend + the extra public holiday on monday!!! Gonna spend the long hols visiting 5 different landmarks in Nigeria

Erin Ijesha Waterfalls
Idanre Hills
Ikogosi Warmsprings
Ooni's Palace; and
Moremi Statue, Ife



That means I'm travelling 3 states in 3 days 😲How is this possible you ask, don't worry you will know buy the time I start rolling out blog posts about them. So excited!!!






Do you like jumpsuits and where do you like to rock them to?
Leave your thoughts in the comment section below👇



Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN








DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

2 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form