Beauty skincare

My Realistic Skincare Routine

10:27Lade Ibikunle


Hey Guys!!! welcome to my little space on the internet. How are you doing (like seriously, I want to know so you can leave your answer in the comment section). Today, I'm going to be sharing my skincare routine with ya'll.
I'm not one to fuss over how my skin looks. My own is to apply makeup and wash my face. But then I got to understand the importance of keeping your face healthy as I got more exposed to beauty vloggers and bloggers and so far I have noticed the difference.

So here's what I do on a regular skin routine day


1. I Start On a Freshly washed Face
You can do this with whatever bathing soap you normally use. Currently, I use Dudu Osun

2. Facial Scrub
Currently, I use Beauty Formulas cool moist cucumber invigorating scrub. I just apply on my face and scrub in circular motions.

I just apply on my face and scrub in circular motions.

















3. Mask
Well, I just apply this and allow it to sit on my face for about 30-45 mins. The instruction on the back says 25 minutes, but i don't was off till I feel the mask dry out on my face.

4. Toning and Moisturizing
After all of the scrubbing and drying, you need to relax, rejuvenate and moisturize the skin.

5. Moisturize (again)
Just because I am extra








What you need to do next is slay!




Hope this has helped you. And if you questions or suggestion(s) for me, just slide into the comment section.
What is your skincare routine like

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

9 comments

  1. Hello Lade, your routine is truly simple and realistic. I have tried that Eden skincare and it's totally amazing.

    kozdiaries.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks darling. Eden Skincare is truly amazing!

      Delete
  2. I am not one to pay attention to my skin but I guess its time, I use Dudu Osun too but I don't believe it is really working for me. And by the way you do this everyday?

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      Well, Dudu Osun works differently on different skins I guess. But for me, it's just a bathing soap, not particularly a skincare product. I do this twice per week

      Delete
  3. I love your bare face! Your skin is nice and clear! I've recently started trying to get into a routine too! You take a lot of steps. Do you use the mask everyday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for the compliment dear. The steps are not so many really. I use the mask and scrub twice a week

      Delete
  4. nice skin routine !

    http://wardrobeofglutonny.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

  5. Best Skincare & Beauty Products Online Store in the UK: Find everything you need for skincare & beauty products within our wide range of cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form