fashion lol

2016 Photoshoot Bloopers

09:00Lade Ibikunle

Yipeee, It's my last post for the year and what better way to end the year than to share 'funny' bloopers from my fashion shoot this year. Before I get into the post proper I want to take this time to thank all of you for your enormous love and support you have shown me since I started my fashion blog. It's not even one year yet but I feel overwhelmingly loved.

God bless you for the views, comments, corrections, yabs, you have contributed to this blog to make it what it is today. I know there's plenty room for improvement and with you cheering me on, we can take this blog to the next level. I love you all!😚


To all my photographers, Mubs G, Muzamil, Adura, Jeremiah, thanks you for keeping up with me. Sorry for all the times I pulled you up from work or important thing you're doing to come take my picture. Sorry for all the time you had to stand under the sun to snap me and then I go 'erm, this is actually the frame I had in mind' or 'more please'. Next year will be different I promise.

To Nneoma and Adaeze thanks for featuring on the blog, let's do this again next year. And to anyone angry at me for not featuring them, don't worry there's plenty of time. I'm in this for the long run.

My own version of yoga😊

Nneoma 

I was not scratching my ear, I promise

I''m sure I was giving my photographer instructions

lol


Yeah my photographer again

Was trying to get my cape to fly, lol

erm,,,to the next

motion picture attempt failed...

...woefully

some kinda muscle pull


why are you bombing my picture? is it because im snapping in front of your gate?

my village dance

trying to search for my inner sexy😃


I'm ashamed *covers face*


my k-leg came through

this one ain't so bad
Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I do. And here's to an awesome 2017

Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM

Let me know your thoughts about the blog; what to continue doing, what not, and your suggestions. Thank you 😘


DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

6 comments

  1. Haha! I love this post. all pictures are so candid yet beautiful!

    Subomi|My Fashion Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Priceless expressions and the captions are just apt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and entertaining captions. I already stole 2!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form