bantu knots hair

How to Achieve This Fulani Inspired Bantu Knot Hairstyle

13:33Lade Ibikunle

Wazap people, long time no hair post. The challenge really is that there's usually no one to take pictures of me while I style my hair and I don't have the necessary setup for video making so...yeah

Anyways, with this style, I just took pictures with my phone (asin selfie style) and I'm sure it will suffice. This fulani hairstyle thing is the latest wave and I thought I could switch it up a little with bantu knots using kinky hair. Without without further ado, let's get into the tutorial


What You'll Need
  • Any kinky textured hair of your choice
  • Rat tail comb
  • Wide tooth comb
  • Tiny ribber bands
  • Beads and other hair accessories.
PS
Kindly ignore my chirped nail polish🙈



Step 1
Section your hair in bits and secure it with the rubber bands till you have completely gone round your hair. Do not forget to leave out some hair by the sides for the fulani insert




Step 2
Prepare your kinky hair to start braiding.
Step 3
Start to braid each section till you get to wear your natural hair ends then drop. Do this till you cover your entire head. Also weave the sides of the hair your left out earlier. Another alternative to weaving the sides is to simple do box braids.

Step 4
Start to roll each strand against itself
Step 5
Accessorize as desired

Rock! Rock Rock!



After a few days, I switched up the style by loosening the knots and packed it donut style 😉
This style is very easy to make and cost almost nothing. 
Hair N2000
3 packs of accessories N300

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and let me know if you have any question in the comment section. Enjoy!!!

Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

13 comments

  1. This is soo nice, love how easy it is and affordable too. Will definitely give it a shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not always been a fan of doing my hair by myself because it always end up looking messy lol. But, this post made it look so simple and easy. I'm tempted to try it out already.

    www.adoorah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, glad I was able to change your mind. Thanks dear

      Delete
  4. Y'all who make your hair yourselves are the real MVP ooo! I'm currently the Fulani inspired hairstyle though I opted for "Shuku" this is totally nice. Yasss to easy protective styling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl. Superwoman tins! I did not want to do the shuku style cos of my hairline

      Delete
  5. This looks really easy to make.

    I am always in for anything easy that helps save money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really easy trust me and you are right about saving money

      Delete
  6. Loving this hairstyle!

    www.stylesbynancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. only that i plan to cut my hair but I'm definitely trying this out as soon as my hair length would permit me
    www.thetosintoge.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form