collaboration fashion

Little Pink Dress With ROMWE

11:58Lade Ibikunle

Move over LBD, LPD is the latest wave in town. Immediately I saw this dress on the ROMWE site link that was sent to me by the PR rep to choose from, I knew I had to have it.



I just love the breeziness of this dress. The style description on the site says 'cute' and that's exactly what it is. It so easy to style and can be worn on a lazy casual day, to the beach (with sandals), to the movies, datenighs, lunch dates, etc. Talk about versatility.



If you do not like to show off your legs (or thighs), then you might want to pair this with leggings. Also, the material is light and a bit see-through so you need to be careful with your choice of underwear.








All in all, I love this dress, perfect for our Nigerian weather.
ROMWE does ship to Nigeria so you might want to visit their site and check out other trendy and chic pieces they have.


Outft Deets
Dress: ROMWE (shop here)
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Deroyale
PS
Post on how I achieved this hairstyle coming up soon

Thanks for reading guys. how would you style this dress differently and where will you wear it to?

Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

9 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a cute dress. I love how you styled it. Very pretty.

    www.epiphany29.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute dress, loving all the pink in this outfit. Your hair looks great too! xx
    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lade (my namesake).
      Thank you darling. Glad you liked it

      Delete
  4. The colour is so nice and not too loud. The glasses also made a lot of sense www.adagirl.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, did you purchase the dress from Nigeria? If yes, how was the process of the delivery? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I purchased in Nigeria. Deliver took 2 weeks and I picked up from the post office near me

      Delete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form