DIY fashion

DIY || Fringe Denim

08:23Lade Ibikunle

Fringe is definitely one of the most popular 2016 fashion trends that rocked the fashion stage. Some of which includes fringe sleeves, neckline, shoulder line, skirt, blouse and pants. And my favorite so far is the fringed denim pants but if you do not have about 20k to spare for a decent pair then this DIY is for you.

1. You need a pair of denim trousers, scissors and blade.
2. Cut  off the hemed part of the trouser. (Didregard my long nails guy. Looks prettier when painted. Not a fan of fixing nails so I let my natural ones grow)


3. Mark on both sides the point where you want your fringe to start.

4. Using the blade, separate both sides of the trouser.


5. Start to cut to the point where you marked. I used  one inch apart but you can use whatever measurement you like.


6. Now to the semi-stressful part. Start separating the strands.

7. Now youre ready to rock! rock! rock!!!





Be expecting a style post on this soon.😉
Do not forget to tag me on any of my social media pages if and when you try this DIY, would really love to see it.

What do you think of this DIY?
Will you be  expecting more DIYs?
Let me know in the comment section.
Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  

Your comments means a lot, kindly leave them



DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

2 comments

  1. This is so cool! Amma try this soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it dear. Do tag me on IG when you try it.

      Delete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form