denim fashion

Snug Denim Skirt

16:00Lade Ibikunle

It's five days to Christmas guys! I'm excited, are you?. I have this week off from work and I'm really enjoying the solitude. By the way, I saw The Wedding Party yesterday and guys it's very interesting, totally worth the hype. This is what happens when you to something up to and above standard-you get free publicity. Go watch it guys, you'll thank me later.

To the outfit.
When I saw this stone-wash denim skirt on a mannequin in Balogun (Eko Market), I just knew I had to get it and thankfully they had it in my size. what I love about denim is its versatility. Comes in different variations, shirt dress, short sleeve top, long skirt, short skirt, off-shoulder top and many more. Whichever one it is you lay your hands on, just know it's not wasted money.

For this post, I coupled the denim skirt with an off-shoulder top I made a long time ago, belted it by the waist to give that hour-glass shape and since I was to attend a Christmas get-together, I wore a pair of heeled sandals to complete the look.















Top: Made by Me
Skirt: Eko Market
Shoes: Firetrap
Photos by Adura Ibikunle

How would you have styled this skirt differently?
What are your plans for Christmas guy?
Let me know in the comment section


DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

0 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form