fashion OOTD

Casual Retro Look Ft. Turban

09:02Lade Ibikunle


Hey people, welcome back to my blog. I want to wish you all a merry Christmas and happy new year in advance (Guess I can say that since Christmas is just 9 days away). So I have been feeling 'Vintagy' for some time now which is not a bad thing at all as classic is now the new cool.

So I brought forth😊 this over-sized shirt which I got from Yetunde on Instagram then paired it with a pair of leggings and black sandals. For the icing on the cake, I was so lazy about fixing my hair, so I begged my mum for her turban, she gave me the eye first but gave me still. And voila!

Tying a turban is pretty easy, very easy actually. Let me know in the comment section if you want a tutorial on how to tie turban.

In another news, I still do not know what I'm doing for Christmas till now so if you're having a party, do not forget to extend an invite to ya gal ( No, I am not begging, just asking nicely)




Love the car effect














Lets hook up on social media

Shirt from Beadornedbyyettie (Thrifted)
Turban from Mum's closet
Brooch: Gift
Neck Piece from Konga

Let me know what you think, Please drop your comments


DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

0 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form