denim fashion

Starting The Year on a High 👖

15:39Lade Ibikunle

Happy new year guys!!! Welcome to 2017. I know you've heard this a lot this year but not from me. I must say my own too. I'm glad to know that we are all alive to see this new year and I pray it that our wishes will come true this year in Jesus name.

Yes it's time for new beginnings, fresh start, do-over and all of that feeling that comes
with the month of January. I personally do not have a 'new-year resolution' cos I feel they are highly unnecessary. If it works for you and helps to keep you 'tamed', it's alright. I just don.t do well with resolutions especially the prohibitive ones. Instead I just make the best out of each day.
What do you feel, resolutions or nah?

This year's gonna be awesome. I can feel it in my bones!





I'm starting my blogging year today on a high.  I paired my DIY Fringe Denim that I made last year with this this flared blouse (with a shy bell sleeve) and my coconut purse that I got on my Badagry trip which I talked about herehere and here.



The outfit and location just blended together very nicely! *creative director toh bad*







Outfit Details
Denim: DIY
Blouse: Thrifted
Shoes: Sister's wardrobe
Purse: Badagry





Let me know what you think guys, please drop a comment




Let's Connect

FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

8 comments

  1. lovely...the coconut purse looks fantastic on you. :) msmh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful, hun. This is a simple but lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovethe jeans! Your entire outfit looks great girl and I definitely feel that 2017 will be a good year too!

    My Fashion Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Glad you liked it. It will definitely be a good year for all of us.

      Delete
  4. The coconut purse is everything. I want to go back to Badagry just for this.


    Www.molarabrown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. Badagry is indeed a beautiful place, going there again isn't such a bad ideas :)

      Delete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form