90s fashion for women 90s urban

Styling Corset as Outerwear

16:30Lade Ibikunle

Basic white shirt with corsetBasic white shirt with corset
Hey guys. Welcome to my little space on the internet. I hope you are doing well. And oh, happy new month. It’s March already. Wow!

Basic white shirt with corsetBasic white shirt with corset
In today’s post, I will be sharing with you a style trend that has been around for a while and it’s the innerwear as outerwear trend. At first, it might sound tacky but do not fret, because, given the right styling technique, it will come out fabulous.
Basic white shirt with corsetBasic white shirt with corset

My styling today (yes, there will be more) is very simple. I have styled my corset/lingerie with a basic white long-sleeves shirtdress. This is one of the most popular and effortless ways of styling a corset. I have my black corset over the dress, a pair of white sneakers and a cute red purse! You can swap the sneakers for a pair of strappy heels for more pizazz.
Basic white shirt with corset
Do let me know your thoughts on this in the comment section below. I promise to bring you more corset styles so keep your eyes peeled.

Basic white shirt with corset

Till next time 😘




DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

0 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form