fishnets and boots fishnets over tights

Styling Fishnets

15:00Lade Ibikunle

www.ladesblog.comwww.ladesblog.com
The fishnet trend is one I’ve always wanted to hop on for the longest time. Fishnet has transformed from a simple pair of tights or inner clothing to a layering piece that's versatile and sexy! Wink wink
www.ladesblog.com

www.ladesblog.com
Fishnets are bold, draws attention to your legs and instantly create an illusion of long legs and the styling options are endless. They can be worn with mini skirts, shorts or dress, mom jeans, distressed jeans, or worn under flowy dresses to create instant sophistication.

www.ladesblog.com

www.ladesblog.com
Immediately I got this dress from SHEIN, I immediately knew I wanted to pair it with fishnet and boots. Both of which I did not currently have in my wardrobe but purchased immediately from Jumia Nigeria (Not sponsored but open to collab opportunities).

www.ladesblog.com

Styling Fishnets
Outfit Details
Dress: SHEIN (Buy Here)
Boots: Jumia Nigeria (Buy Here)
Fishnet: Jumia Nigeria (Buy Here)
www.ladesblog.com

www.ladesblog.com
What do you think of this outfit? I really want to know cos I went out of my comfort zone for this.
Would you rock the fishnet trend?
How will you style it differently?
Leave answers to all of these in the comment section below.
Till next time 😘
www.ladesblog.com

Let's Connect

FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM || YOUTUBE ||  BLOGLOVIN



DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

4 comments

  1. I definitely would. To be honest, I have been thinking about getting a pair a lot lately. I would most likely wear mine under denim shorts like you have or under a really short denim skirt. Something denim anyway.

    You do look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babes. Would love to see you rock them. Sure you'll look amazing. You can get pretty cool designs in Jumia

      Delete
  2. Very very lovely. You look so so beautiful Boo. #Num1Fan.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form