fashion how to be stylish on a budget

How To Determine Your Style

16:30Lade Ibikunle

WHAT IS MY STYLEWHAT IS MY STYLE


WHAT IS MY STYLE?
I have battled with this question for a long time and trust me, I still don't have an answer. I think when it comes to style I'm very fluid and I'm not one to get stuck up/ addicted to a particular style. Even in my everyday life, I find it difficult (it's a blessing really) to get addicted to things cos I get bored easily.

WHAT IS MY STYLE
So finding my style has been and is still quite difficult cos I change like the weather. But there are serious questions I ask myself when I pick an outfit.
  • Does it fit me?
  • Is it comfortable?
  • Is it stylish?
  • Do I look ridiculous in it?
  • Does it compliment my skin tone?
  • Will it make heads turn?
  • Is it Instagram/Blogworthy (especially for days when I'm taking pictures).
WHAT IS MY STYLE
But are all these enough to define my style? Maybe not. So I went to the one who could answer my questions, Google. And with a simple search query 'HOW TO KNOW MY STYLE', I was met with thousands of resources to help me define and find my style. Going from page to page, article to article, I came across a style quiz by Visual Therapy which promises to profile your style based on a series of questions that may or may not have anything to do with clothing. That caught my attention and of course, I took the quiz.
WHAT IS MY STYLE
Outfit Details
Top: Mcagbanis
Skirt: Wheenieyahupa (More women hot and sexy skirt here)
Shoes: Aliexpress
According to them, everyone belongs to one or a combination of these five style types: Classic, Chic, Whimsical, Bohemian and Avant-Garde. After taking the quiz, it was revealed that my Dominant style is CHIC and my Combination style is AVANT-GARDE. Interesting!!!
WHAT IS MY STYLE
Chic style is defined by a powerful look and sharp lines that seem to come together in an effortless way. It is often monochromatic and combined with bold accessories. I actually agree with this statement. A lot!!! And I think it lowkey defines me.
WHAT IS MY STYLE
Avant-garde is an ultramodern style that uses fashion as an extension of your creativity. It often seeks to make a dramatic statement. Typically, the foundation for this wardrobe is black. Hmn. I'd actually agree to this as my secondary/combination. They got me at Black!
WHAT IS MY STYLE
So did I just find my style? I think so. At least, I will roll with it for some time. You can also take the quiz here and when you do, let me know the result. I thought to share the quiz because I think someone will actually benefit from this.
WHAT IS MY STYLE
Do you know what your style is? How did you find it? Please Share, let me learn from you.


Till next time 😘😘😘
WHAT IS MY STYLE



DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

8 comments

  1. Hahahahaha, My style is Chic with a hint of Avant-Garde, at least that's my "When I have money" style. Now its just Chic. If I wear Comme Des Garcons often, will it make me more Avant-Garde? Lmaoo. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣🤣🤣 You're too hilarious. Nothing stops you from being Avant-garde right now. Just thrift the pieces.

      Delete
  2. just took the test and discovered I have a chic and whimsical style. quite accurate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more of chic and classic according to the test.
    Thanks for sharing.
    ♥️

    www.girleccentric.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the test! Do you think the test is right? Does Chic and classic accurately describe you?

      Delete
  4. I just stumbled on your blog, first its beautiful and you have amazing content

    Love everything about this look especially your skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form