fashion photography bloopers lade ibikunle

2018 Photoshoot Bloopers

12:00Lade Ibikunle

It's the last day of 2018 y'all and I'm so happy. Thank you all for sticking with me this year, you made my 2018. And as is the practice, I'll be sharing my 2018 photoshoop bloopers just like I did in 2016 and 2017.

Y'all see these fire pictures on my blog and other social media platforms and you must think 'this girl has got her life together! well, let me burst your bubble, I ain't got shit! It takes at least 10 shots for me to get a good shot that finally makes it the cut.

Here's my 2018 bloopers, hope you enjoy it!

I look posed and about to attack someone. God safe me



I sincerely don;t know how this shot came to be. How in the world?

Looks like i was praying to God to make this photoshoot a success

Some people said I should start smiling in pictures. Guess I took it overboard


Classic talking shot


It looks like something stunk me on my neck

Another talking shot

It's official, I'm a talkative
ODed on the hair flip

I look pressed for fart

Chill, my bra is showing, let me adjust it

Lol

That's all guys, I hope you enjoyed this post. Happy new year in advance and don't forget to be awesome. I love you all

Till next time 😗

Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

5 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form