Blue fashion

#BlueSeries1| Just Cape it

16:18Lade Ibikunle


Hi Guys! Anybody miss me? Lol. Yes its's time for another style post. So sit back, relax and enjoy!
So for the next couple of posts, I'm gonna be working with the colour blue, mixing it up in my outfits. Why the colour blue you may ask. Well, there's no strategic thinking behind it, I just love the colour and I seem to have a lot of blues in my wardrobe so I thought why not!

I's gonna be having 3 series of blue back to back and I hope you like it. And you'll be choosing the next colour series. Just tell me what colour you want to see in the comments below or on any of my social media pages and I'll surely make that happen.


A little bit about the colour BLUE

Blue
represents both the sky and the sea, and is associated with open spaces, freedom, intuition, imagination, inspiration, and sensitivity. It also represents depth, trust, loyalty, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, stability, faith, heaven, and intelligence.



The color blue has positive affects on the mind and the body. As the color of the spirit, it invokes rest and can cause the body to produce chemicals that are calming and exude feelings of tranquility and physical and mental relaxation. So when next you are anxious or feeling agitated, just find blue, and you'll be calm.






 However not all blues are serene and sedate. Electric or brilliant blues become dynamic and dramatic, an engaging color that expresses exhilaration. Also, some shades of blue or the use of too much blue may come across as cold or uncaring, and can dampen spirits. (ooh)

The blue color communicates significance, importance, and confidence without creating somber or sinister feelings. This is where the corporate blue power suit and the blue uniforms of police officers and firefighter came from. Considered a highly corporate color, blue is often associated with intelligence, stability, unity, and conservatism.





 For this look, I have opted for a short black dress with blue cape made by my friend Joy and matching blue heeled sandals. You can combine the cape however you like but I chose a black dress underneath because I wore it to work.








Kindly let me know your thoughts on this outfit in the comment section and be sure to pick what colour I'm gonna be focusing on next. XOXO

Social Media
Facebook and Lade's blog on FB
Twitter and Lade's blog on Twitter
Snapchat (Official_lade)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Heel : Anne Michelle
Cape: Joy Egwudah

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

3 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form