african print ankara

Mixing Prints 101

15:10Lade Ibikunle




I have been trying to catch up with trends lately one of which is the Athleisure trend which I finally hopped on here and another is the Print on Print trend which is currently featured in this post. Print just has a way of adding some edge to your outfit so you can imagine the amount of sassy you will be oozing when you pair print with print. I am not an expert at mixing print but from what I have seen and read online, here are some guides to mixing print.

  • The separates should have a common color
  • Do not overload with patterns
  • Pick items that have the same aesthetic. Eg, geometric look, stripes, flower patterns, animal prints, etc
  • Brink it all together with neutral accessories







Outfit Deets
Top: Mr Price
Skirt: Christie_ajam on Istagram
Shoes: Jumia
Purse: Deroyalefashionnigeria on Instagram





For other mixing print inspiration, check out Sarah Audu, Anthonia Okokon and Thonia Bank's post.

Let me know how you mix your print in the comment section below👇👇👇

There's a tutorial on how I made this hair style here


Don't forget to enter my one year blogversary giveaway here
Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

10 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form