OOTD sty

Bell Sleeve & Off Shoulder Dress

13:41Lade Ibikunle


Hello fashion lovers ! How are you all doing? Happy new month! May the other half of this year bring with it every beautiful thing you wish for. I'm so happy about this second half of the year cos first, Lades's Blog turns one year next month (28th to be precise) How time flies!. Another reason for my excitement is that my birthday is in October and lastly, Bae and I turn one year 😜



So there will definitely be a lot of giveaways (hoping every brand I reach out to answers me). So watch out guys. You don't want to miss this one








If you are following me on Instagram, you most definitely would have seen a picture of me rocking this outfit for a friend's wedding which I mentioned here. And I don't know why I have hoarded these pictures for this long but better late than never.




The color theme for the wedding was yellow and after searching all the online stores for a suitable yellow dress without any luck and with the wedding just a week to go, I carried myself to Eko Market and found this gorg bell sleeved off-shoulder dress for just N2800. Yep! It doesn't get more #fashiononabudget than this.

To hide my side extras, I used a nude-brown belt, carried a black and brown purse then sealed the look with my black and gold sandal.




Outfit Deets
Dress & Purse: Eko Market
Shoes: Thrift
Belt: Random Street buy

Thank you for reading to the end. What do you think of how i styled this dress and what will you do differently?


Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN







DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you darling, that's what every one is saying. I'll buy more of it

      Delete
  2. The colour looks so good on you, I'm in love. Wow, you've got a lot of celebrations coming up, congratulations! xx
    Coco Bella Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress. It's really good. Congrats on all your celebrations!! Have a good one!

    www.zinnyfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!

    www.tlmurban.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form