fashion how to style 2 piece suit

The Cheapest 2-Piece Set Yet

15:00Lade Ibikunle

styling a kimono setstyling a kimono set


Hey boos, how are you doing? today's post is inspired by this gorgeous piece i'm wearing which I bought for close to nothing. I'm going to be sharing with you my hacks to shopping on a budget alongside pictures of this cute, yet very cheap 2-piece set. Without much rambling, let's start!


styling a kimono set

styling a kimono set
SHOP IN THE SALES SECTION
This is a personal favorite hack not just because the pieces are ridiculously cheap but also because they are mostly always on trend. The sales section more often than not house basic wardrobe staples which can be rocked in different type of ways.


styling a kimono set
styling a kimono set


SEARCH AND USE DISCOUNT CODES
I know this is more common for the obodobs website but Jumia and Konga send discount codes from time to time to people's emails. So make good use of that. And if you're shopping on an international website like Amazon, eBay, etc google discount codes for those sites before you check out.

styling a kimono set
styling a kimono set



FILTER PRICE FROM LOW TO HIGH
You would be surprised what gems are in the lower priced section. Trust me, I do this all the time so I'm talking from experience.

styling a kimono setstyling a kimono set


DO NOT FORGET YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD BOUTIQUES
Well, I said boutique because that's their aspiration and who am I to counter that. Those clothing shops on your street actually have amazing stuff, you just need to check properly. I got this 2 piece ensemble from one of those for just N2000 ($5). I'm sure this same piece will be going for nothing less thanN8000 in a 'named' boutique.


styling a kimono setstyling a kimono set

That's it guys. What do you think of today's post? do you have other hacks you wanna share? what do you think of the styling of this outfit? let me know in the comment section.


Till next time 😘
styling a kimono set

styling a kimono set

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

0 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form