blogger de-stress

33 Random Things That Make Me Happy

16:12Lade Ibikunle

I came across a quote on Steph's Instagram page earlier today and that's what has inspired today's post. The quote goes 'You will exactly be as happy as you decide to be'.

The quote literally made me reflect on random things that bring me joy. This life, this Nigeria really leaves nothing for you to be happy about, No light, no water, no reliable transport system, in fact No Government! yes I said it!
So you actually need to find your own happiness and it starts from the littlest things. If travelling makes you happy and you do not have enough money to do that, how about you google pictures of that location and imagine all the beautiful pictures you will take there when you finally have the money to travel (did I just reveal my secret?)

Anyways, enough of the intro, here are 33 random things that make me happy along with my 'Denim on Denim' thrill



  1. Having someone who takes good pictures of me.
  2. Travel, Travel, Travel.
  3. Random, interesting events like Social Media Week.
  4. Hotels with Wifi.
  5. Office that allows me to watch youtube.
  6. Any new purchase (Shoes, clothes, bags, camera, phone, anything).
  7. The scent of male perfumes.
  8. Ironed clothes.
  9. When my laundry is finally done.
  10. Declutter.
  11. Blogger mails.
  12. The Place's Village rice.
  13. When I have plenty money in my savings account (Most time, it never lasts 😭)
  14. When bae remembers the littlest things.
  15. On-fleek makeup.
  16. Window shopping.
  17. When I publish a new post.
  18. Random acts of kindness.
  19. Food (but familiar food).
  20. Weekends (for no good reason actually).
  21. The thought of of joining the fitfam (cos I actually ever join).
  22. Matte lipsticks that don't make my lips crack.
  23. My birth month, October.
  24. Christmas.
  25. When I remove my bra.
  26. When people say 'Thank You'.
  27. When brands answer their DMs on time and politely.
  28. British accents.
  29. Waking up early and realizing I have more hours left to sleep.
  30. Finding money in my pocket/purse.
  31. Sleeping on clean bedsheet.
  32. When I randomly rhyme.
  33. Writing this post.






Outfit Details
Denim Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Eko Market
Sneakers: Obalende Market


Hope you enjoyed the post. What random tings make you happy? Share in the comment section

Till next time 😘

Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN



DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

8 comments

  1. these are so random but so cool :)

    http://myeternalsymphony.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... I can really relate to almost everything on this list especially Nos 1-7. Availability of good food and constant supply of the internet legit makes me happy. This was a fun read. Wehdone Ma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things that make me happy: when I get to pour a full bucket of cold water on my hair, feeding my guilty pleasures. Lade, your blog is pretty and I can't stop drooling over it.

    http://dominikagoodness.blogspot.com.ng

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form