fashion favorites

10 Current Favs on Shein

15:26Lade Ibikunle

shoes170222801_2


Hey guys, long time no wishlist post since my last one here. Today's window shopping bug has carried me to Shein and I saw a couple of pieces that I would not mind having in my closet. Here they are





1
I like the class that the blazer oozes. I bet I will feel like a million box once I have this on.
Shop Here

2
I need a bagpack for my travels and adventures hence this pick
bag161014907_2
Shop Here
3
I have wanted a motor jacket for the longest time now. Throwing on a jacket like this will instantly glam up your whole look.
Shop Here

4
This clear strap is a need rather than a want. You know those day when you are not sure what heel to wear or when you already have a busy outfit, just throw on this and you'll be good to go!
shoes161209803_2
Shop Here


5
This sandal is absolutely gorgeous!!! need I say more
I want, I love, I want, i love...
shoes170222801_2
Shop Here
6
This Pajamas set is absolutely gorgeous and very classy. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on it
Shop Here


7
My love for pearled outfits grew after seeing this. I love this. My gawd!
shoes170213809_2
Shop Here

8
I love this sunglasses. Have vintage vibe with a modern twist. Or maybe the model just rocked it well. Whatever it is, I want it.
Shop Here

9
I did not like this dress till I saw the lace up detail by the side. It just looks different
Shop Here

10
What I like about this blouse is the colour combo. Just looks unique
Shop Here







Extra
I'll add this to my cart just so I can see my mum's expression when I wear it! 😅😅😅
Shop Here


That's it guys. Hope you enjoyed this post. Which on of these will you love to get your hands on?


Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

0 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form