fashion style

Lady in Red | A Thankful Heart

14:11Lade Ibikunle

So yesterday was my Church's thanksgiving (Ikoyi Baptist Church) and like every other thanksgiving Sundays, I had to get on my special Sunday Best to give the most special thanks to my God.




Check out hashtag #IBCGiveThanks

Ose mi lanu
Ma kpolongo re
Oba tosemi lanu eh e, ah a
Magbologo re

Sorry I had to go all Yoruba on y'all. What the song means is that the Lord has shown me so much mercy and I'll tell it to the world. I encourage you all as the year runs down to count your blessing and name them one by one and it truly will surprise you what the Lord has done. 


Christie was on this one. She makes really good clothes guys, Kindly patronize. 
Beads by Grace (will get her link and update). 
Anne Michelle shoes bought on Konga.
Purse from my cousin's wardrobe.
Photos by my brother, Adura Ibikunle.



















What are you thankful for this 2016? Let me know in the comment section

By the way, who else is excited about Christmas

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

0 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form