Beauty hair

Achieve This Faux Hawk Updo On Short Natural Hair || Tutorial by Cynthykay Obi

09:10Lade Ibikunle


As a short natural hair person myself, changing up styles can be quite a pain because there's only so much maneuvering you can do with such a length. That's why I look to people like YouTube vlogger, Cynthykay Obi for inspiration. No man is an island you know. 

Faux Hawk is such a trend nowadays in the natural hair community so when I saw this video, my hear leaped for joy. Definitely trying this out and you should too. 

Cheers!

Kindly leave your thoughts below

Connect with me

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

0 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form