fashion style

Friday Feeling | Off-Shoulder X Denim X Brogues

15:07Lade Ibikunle

Wadup people. Hope your Friday holds promise for a glorious weekend. Mine does😊. So I wasn't going to put up any post today I was going to put up a DIY post today but then I took these pictures  and they look really nice (especially the top), so I thought to share. It's my blog, so I can do whatever I like 🙈. So please manage my phone camera pictures.



















I got the top from Mr Price at Ikeja mall on of those day I randomly strolled into the mall after work swearing not to buy anything ice-cream. But i'm glad I bought it. Looks really nice.

By the way, this is an off-shoulder crop top so I had to pull it down a little to tuck it into the pants finishing it up with beaded choker made by my sister and a pair of brown brogues. All these was a last minute thing. I did not even have what to wear to work this morning till after I had my bath and it actually got to the time of wearing my clothes.


Many thanks to Nneoma (my office photographer) for taking these pictures. Please book a seat in the photography industry. 

On another note, i'm finally going to watch Dr strange this weekend 🙈🙈- Not my fault been working almost all weekends since the movie started showing in the cinemas.

What are you doing this weekend? 
What's your take on this style?
Are you a last minute kinda sombori?




LETS HOOK UP


DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

2 comments

  1. Beautiful!!!! Of course you can do what you like, the end justifies the means. The pictures are beautiful. Nice work lade's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form