how to style maxi-skirt how to wear maxi-skirts

Styling Maxi-Skirt

15:00Lade Ibikunle


Hey guys. What’s up?
I feel like I’m not sharing a lot of style posts on here and I want that to change. Sometimes, I have these posts ready but then I don’t share here because I think it should have a long ass prose attached to it which I often don’t readily have. So I end up sharing the photos on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter alone. But all that is about to change this year. I’ll put up my style inspiration here whether or not I have text.








Today, I’ll be showing you how I styled this maxi skirt that I got from a closet sale for N1000 ($3). It’s silky, breezy and has a really nice slit reaching up to the upper thigh. Love it! I styled it with a swimsuit/bodysuit that I got on Jumia. The combination just works perfectly and I love everything about this shoot from the outfit, hair to location.

Thank you for reading guys kindly leave your thoughts in the comments section.

Till next time 😘

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

0 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form