#lagosliving bbq craving location

BBQ CRAVINGS, Lagos | Restaurant Review

14:00Lade Ibikunle

So if you're in Lagos and have not heard of BBQ Cravings, then it means your social media is dead because not a day goes by that I don't see at least one 'Instagram Picture' of this place. This FOMO was too much and I decided to give in by visiting the place on the 24th of December but alas, I was greeted with a big padlock at the gate.


More determined, I tried again on the 3 of January 2019, but this time, I called to confirm if they are open and they said yes. So first check, the number on their Instagram actually works, yipee.

NAVIGATION
See ehn, if you don't want to get lost, just use google maps because that place is not easy to describe by mouth and very unassuming. So just type BBQ Cravings on google maps and follow the trail.

AMBIENCE
The ambience is quite decent. Think of it as a mama put but just because its in lekki, its a little more glorified. It has an outside eating area that gives you the view of the lekki-Ajah expressway, don't know if this is a plus sha.


FOOD/WAIT-TIME
Food came super fast. We were told 10 minutes but I think it came even faster than that. I ordered Chili Rice with Chicken wings while bae ordered Chili Rice, Old Country burger, and french fries. To be honest, I was extremely disappointed with the Chili Rice, I could not even eat up to half. It was completely tasteless. Bae also struggled to finish his food. But the chicken wings were amazing, I don't know what sauce they used but I want the recipe. The burger was also very nice according to bae and that's the only thing that might take him back there.



PRICING/MENU
Pricing was actually very fair, Nothing out of the ordinary. The menu is pasted on the wall for everyone too see. I like that.  

WILL I GO BACK THERE?
Erm, half and half. Not really sure to be honest. The food is not compelling enough to take me back really.

I could not finish my food so I packed it
Hope you enjoyed this post. Do let me know what you think below.

Till next time 😘






DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

0 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form