christmas outfit dinner wear

My First Youtube Video | Mellow Yellow

15:34Lade Ibikunle

What's up beautiful people! Welcome to my blog. Hope you have all been doing well? November is almost over and I'm very excited for the Christmas season (for no tangible reason really). 


Fun fact
*All texts in RED are Clickable, try it.

As you read from the title of this post, I published my first Youtube video💃💃💃💃💃💃. I have had this planned for the longest time now but no time/motivation to actually follow it through but all that is in the past now as I have broken the jinx!
The video is all about the just concluded Eloy awards which I was nominated for but sadly did not win but the mere fact that you guys nominated me means a whole damn lot and I am eternally grateful. I still feel like I won!
For the awards, I wore this gorgeous yellow dress from  Lisconne, paired it with red shoes from Steve Madded (which you can't see because of the long dress) and a cute purse from Eko market. Enjoy the pictures and watch my Vlog of the event below 😘

Don't forget to subscribe to my Blog and Youtube channel. Also keep your eyes peeled for Christmas giveaways!!!




Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

1 comments

  1. Congrats on the video!! Great job. Also you look stunning in this dress, just breathtaking! ;) It is good to see how the dress looks in the video, very very beautiful- I look forward to more videos! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form