fashion lade's Blog

Monochrome Yellow

11:00Lade Ibikunle



Yes, I know I have been posting a lot of yellow lately but what can I say?, The color suits my skin so perfectly. Still yet to decide on whether it's my favorite color sha (Let me know what you think in the comment section).




I have had these set of pictures since my birthday and I really don't understand why I've been hoarding them 💁. There are others still in my archives o but the plan is to get them all out before the year runs out, can i hear an Amen?


I really love this monochrome yellow look so much and this set from Shop Maju is very versatile. It can be worn to look like a jumpsuit like I did in this photo, you can wear the pants separately, the top separately, fold the top to look like crop, basically anything. And that my friends is what I like in an outfit, VERSATILITY.




What do you like about this look? How will you style it differently? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below.

And before I forget, your girl is on YOUTUBE!!!!! you can watch my first video here

😘


Outfit Details
Set: Shop Maju
Shoes: Jumia
Belt: Thrift
Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

1 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! I love the colour- honestly I thought it was a jumpsuit at first! U look so classy with the heels on too, very beautiful. x x x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form