denim OOTD

3 in 1 look Featuring a Basic white Shirt And Jeans

15:32Lade Ibikunle

Hey fashion lovers. How are you all doing. Anybody miss me?😏 Okay that was awkward but let's move on and get into today's post, no plenty story. So this white shirt of mine is very popular on this blog as you must have seen it here, here and here (hoping for cash to buy another plain white shirt so this does not turn brown by the end of this year). But then that shows you the versatility of white shirts. It is your go to staple! Goes with almost anything; your jeans, skirt, dresses, slip-ons, name it.


Today on the blog, I am creating 3 looks with my white shirt and denim.

Look 1
This is a classic 'wear your shirt and denim look' with a pair of heels. This is perfect for when you just want to dress up quickly and head out without announcing to everyone that you dressed up in a hurry. You get it?



Look 2
For the second look, I just added a belt. Not sure this is still a trend but it look good so why not


Look 3
For the final and my best look, I tucked in the white shirt and voila, the slay queen emerged!


Outfit Deets
Shirt: Eko Market (N1000)
Denim: Thrift (N500)
Shoes: Konga (N1100) It was on sale😉




Hope you enjoyed this post. Please comment what your favorite look is and don not forget to share this post with your friends. Till next time, stay stylish

Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

2 comments

  1. Gotta love a white shirt, it's such a classic piece that goes with everything. I'm still yet to get a new pair after letting go of my old one which had changed from white to brown lol. I love the white shirt tucked in and the pop of red is lovely.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR, I need to get a new pair too. lol
      Thanks darling

      Delete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form