fashion OOTD

Wrapped in Kimono And Some Faaji

10:55Lade Ibikunle

Wadup fashion enthusiasts. Welcome to Lade's Blog. This is the second post I'm publishing this week and I feel super proud of myself. Maybe we'll be doing two posts per week from now on, baby steps yeah?



 

Today I will be styling this multi-colored kimono I was forced to buy but totally grateful for alongside my Faaji Akobi sandal 👌. You would recall from here that I attended Faaji Footwear Launch and by virtue of being a blogger, I was told to choose any pair of sandal that I like to style (blogger perks 😉) so I chose Faaji Akobi. 'Akobi' in Yoruba language means 'first born' and incase you did not know I am the first of 6 children. So this sandal kinda holds a sentimental meaning for me apart from the fact that it's aesthetically beautiful. And since I can't wear a kimono like that, I wore this very simple but beautiful black dress (one of my many val's gift😉) underneath.









Many thanks to my colleague Wale for the beautiful shots. Editing the pictures was no trouble at all since they were already beautiful from raw




OUTFIT DEETS
Kimono: Curvy Affairs
Dress: Gift
Leg candy: Faaji Footwear









Ever heard of faaji Footwear? Do you have any fashion piece that hold a sentimental meaning for you? let me know in the comment section




Let's Connect


FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

2 comments

  1. I love the kimono and sandals. So colourful. Have you stopped by the blog today, you should I shared some interesting facts about me www.adagirl.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment. Will check out your blog.

      Delete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form