vacation outfit ideas vacation outfit ideas for black women

Vacay-Inspired Wishlist

17:13Lade Ibikunle











 


I am really really in vacay mood atm and honestly, I can't wait to be on the next flight/bus/train out of Lagos. It's good to sometimes take time off your usual environment (in my case, work, traffic, noise) to cool off, reflect and basically sort out yourself. In view of the above, here are some of my vacay-inspired outfits I like on SHEIN. Hope they inspire you to take that long-awaited vacation.

Let's Connect

FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM || YOUTUBE ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

2 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form