fashion love

Love is in The Air | Valentine Edit

16:02Lade Ibikunle


Love is in the air, yes we know! But you have to ask yourself what kind of love you are breathing in (receiving) and breathing out (giving).




I’m a big believer of deliberate love. I know romantics will bite my head off now but really think about it. There are days that the hormones that supply love are down (I don’t know if this is scientifically proven but I feel like this statement is true). How do you stay loving that boss that issued you a query for the littlest thing or continue talking to that brother who has a serious mouth odor, or really make difficult decision between this purse you have saved for months and that needy neighbor? Remember what I said about deliberate love?
It is human nature for us to remove ourselves from situations that are out of our comfort zone but this season of love, I want to encourage you to ask God to help you step out of your comfort zone and really love the way he has instructed. Burning a little more airtime to call that friend you haven’t spoken to in a while (note to self), taking a bus rather than an uber just so that needy neighbor can have breakfast, etc. Let’s deliberately spread love. Amen?


 I am wearing g a Jump  suit from Shein which I’ve had in my closet for a long time now (just waiting for the perfect day to rock them), a pair of sandals and a cute black purse. For my hair, I left it natural and simply made it into a high puff and I also kept my Jewelry simple, less is more! I think the look came together beautifully, what do you think?


Many thanks to House of silf for my makeup and Nora Awolowo for the bomb photos!



Thank you so much guys. Don't forget to leave your thoughts  in the comment section below👇🏽

Till next time 😗


Let's Connect

FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM || YOUTUBE ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

10 comments

  1. Good message....deliberate love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We learn to love people.. Just like I love you in your jumpsuit right now 😁
    Red is a favorite color of mine so it just gives me joy when I see someone slay in red.
    ♥️
    www.girleccentric.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Lade Thanks...Good look and message!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this look from the instant I saw the BTS on Instagram. Simple and elegant 👌

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form