Beauty lade's Blog

Absolute New York Velvet Lippies Swatches + Review

15:30Lade Ibikunle


Fun fact
*All texts in RED are Clickable, try it.

Hey guys, welcome to my little space on the internet. How are you all doing? I am very excited about today's post because its my first swatch post *insert some funny dance*. I got gifted 3 shades of the Absolute New York Velvet Lippies by Original Cosmetics, Nigeria that I'll be review/swatching with you all today. I also did a time test on two of the lippies to see how long they last. The lippies did not come in any fancy packaging, so I'm skipping the unboxing part.


Original Cosmetics is an online store in Nigeria that stocks authentic/original makeup, beauty and cosmetics products from different brands across the world. They can be can be reached via their website or on Instagram

The three shades I was sent are 
FATALE (SHOP HERE);

POPPY (SHOP HERE); and
RUMBA (SHOP HERE)


SWATCHES
This was how they swatched after two swipes. See my general comments below 👇

Pros

  • I love, love the Does Foot applicator, it has very soft bristles that applies to every corner of your lips.
  • I love that the lippies are moisturizing.
  • They dry to a buttery matte finish.
  • Beautiful colour payoff.



Cons

  • The applicator does not come out with enough product on it so you have to dip in a few times to go round your lips.
  • They do transfer (but not too crazy)




Time Test
After 11 hours of wear

Which of the shades do you like best? Have you used any of them? Share your experience below

Don't forget to vote for me for Eloy Award's 2017 Female Blogger. Visit Eloy Awards to vote or send ELOY LADE IBIKUNLE to 35070




*All pictures were taken with my Samsung s6 Edge and edited on Snapseed. Contact me for your product shot photography needs.

Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

2 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form