events food

TBP X Bibi's Grillhouse Taster Event | Review

10:33Lade Ibikunle

WARNING!!!
This post will make you hungry. Viewer discretion advised

Wadaup people, how are you all doing?, Hope you are having the best week everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (ok, lade stop). I'm in a very happy mood because today's post is about food. Food makes me so happy, you have no idea.
The good people at TheBloggerPoint invited me for a food taster event in collaboration with Bibi's Grillhouse over the weekend and as the foodie that I am, I jumped at the opportunity. Anything for a good meal and an opportunity to learn from fellow bloggers.


I am very picky with food as you might have known from this post here, so when I see a place that stocks what I like to eat, I'm very glad. As expected (but very wrong), the event started about one hour later than scheduled so I had time to peruse the environment and also chat with a few bloggers. Bibi's Grillhouse is located on the 2nd floor of the Maryland mall, Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos with a food court setting and minimal decor. (definitely a good place to take pictures 😉)



Their menu consists of spaghetti and meatballs, boli, fries (french and potato), grilled chicken, turkey, fish, snails, asun and seafood.


I ordered fries with barbecued fish and trust me when I say, it was very good. The fries were moderately fried, not the one I have had in other places that feels like plantain chips😏! the fish was also so goo, they got it right, was not over or under seasoned, over spiced or under spiced...just right.



I also tasted some other blogger's order and I have the same testimony. Their pasta is divine! (I wish I ordered originally sef), their boli and potato fries were also perfect. And the best part is, they are not expensive at all. For example, spaghetti and meatballs cost just N850, see what I mean?






I have found a new eat-out spot personally considering that delivery to my office costs just N300! Many thanks to The Blpgger Point and Bibi's Grillhouse for this amazing event.


Ever been to Bibi's Grillhouse, what was your experience? what grilled food do you enjoy the most? Leave answers in the comment section below
Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

6 comments

  1. The food looks yummy !
    It was nice reading about the restaurant
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lade, you should add photography to your bio, these pictures are lit!! Enjoyed reading this review. xx
    Check out my own review! https://lagoscitychic.blogspot.com.ng/2017/05/event-report-tbp-x-bibis-grill-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling. I should take your advice seriously mehn. Heading to your review now

      Delete
  3. Exactly!!!
    The pictures are everything .
    I've not been to Bibi's grill house but from this beautiful review. I'd run there tho summer

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form