feature

10 Blog Posts I Am Loving Lately

10:57Lade Ibikunle

Once I get on the internet in the morning, the first thing I do is open my blogger dashboard, head on to my 'Reading List' and basically bask myself in latest blog posts from around the world. It's like having my morning coffee. I have learnt a lot and drawn inspiration from some of these posts and I want to use this opportunity to hail all content creators out there, may God continue to bless you and fill you with more inspiration.



I have curated 10 blog posts I've been loving lately and you just might might your favorite bloggers too. If you are a blogger, you can leave links to you blogpost in the comment section be sure I'd visit and leave my comments. Enjoy



In no particular order

SARAH SPEAKS: WHATS THE RUSH? By Sara Audu

#SeyiSpeaks: Relationships By Seyi

WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN YOU’RE CHOOSING A PHOTOGRAPHER FOR YOUR BLOG By Fisayo Longe

MONOCHROME STRIPE ON STRIPE By Khadijat






FOUR PODCASTS THAT WILL MAKE YOU START THINKING LIKE A GIRLBOSS By Hafymo

Thanks for reading. If you have other blogposts you want me to read, please leave them in the comment section


Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

12 comments

  1. Yaay I made the list. Thanks love and thanks for sharing. Now I have 9more blogs to follow and read.

    Epiphany29.com
    Product Review - tosave.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls read mine too www.adagirl.com.ng thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace's Blog is Lit.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these blog post, I just found new bloggers to follow :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've actually read a number of these! Guess I'm not doing too bad. Will be checking out the others too!

    www.KacheeTee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thanks dear. Just visited your blog, really nice too

      Delete
  6. Thank you for featuring my blog post, Lade!

    Oréoluwa’s blog

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form