About Me

25 Fun Facts About Me

14:58Lade Ibikunle

Wadup lovers of Lade's Blog!
Welcome to my little space on the internet. I'm getting personal with y'all today with 25 interesting facts about me. It's a new year.. well second month but a new year still and I feel I should talk about myself so you guys get to know me a lot better and vice-versa. Accompanied with this post are some pictures I pulled out of my image bank on my phone. Let's dig in shall we?

1. My middle name is Ngozi. So my full name is Omolade Ngozi Ibikunle.
2.  I love fashion and makeup. This is a no-brainer as that's what constitutes the essence of this blog.
3. I hate arguments
4. I am a shy person. Now people find this a bit strange because i'm very outspoken but what they don't know (now they do) is that it's all film trick.
5. I have 'shock absorber' for everything. That is why when things go bad, I'm not overly disappointed cos I've already created a space deep down in my mind for eventualities.  But I've come to learn that this is not a very good quality-What do you think guys?
6. I don't like house chores except for the ones that involves arranging my closet.
7. I love God, Church, and attending church activities.
8. I play the violin - Orchestra standard.
9. I studied Mass Communication at Bowen University and I currently work as a copywriter at Centrespread Advertising. I also anchor events on the side.
My Office

10. I can be veeeeerrrrryyyyy stubborn.
11. I do not like cartoons/animation. Weird yeah?
12. I hate to experiment with food. In fact,  I don't eat anything with vegetables (fried rice, Chinese rice, burger, salad, pizza) and I even get super uncomfortable if you're eating any of these beside me.
13. I speak with a lisp, but in a very cute way.
14. I don't like pets, cats dogs...anything.
15. I Still don't know how to drive *covers face in shame*. In the same vein, I don,t know how to ride a bicycle even after plenty training.
16. I Love cakes and chocolates but super scared of weight gain.
17. I Love to do things myself. That explains my DIY craze.
18. I love to swim but can't enter children's pool without using a floater.
19. If you're lost and you need direction, come meet me and you'll completely get missing. I suck at giving directions.
20. I'm a Libra. Born October 3rd.
21. Don't like to sleep with lights on.
22. Loooooove watching movies. Happy movies.
23. Can't live without the internet.
24. Kinda like male stuff; perfumes, wristwatches even some clothing. No I'm not a cross-dresser


25.I like to meet new people, so I'll like for you to comment some interesting facts about you to help me know you better.

Till next time, XOXO


Let's Connect

FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN





















DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

5 comments

  1. First, I love your office, I mean its just beautiful, hmm beginning to have a thing for yellow. I dont like cartoons either, I'm a shy person and I love making new friends! :)
    Tinukeawe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, yeah yellow seems like an interesting color but it will take a little more convincing for me to have a thing for yellow dou

      Delete
  2. Fascinating simply Fascinating.....Keep up the work dear...:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form