fashion OOTD

OOTD: Casual Weekend Look

17:25Lade Ibikunle

Nothing screams WEEKEND than a pair of leggings, an over-sized shirt, and a pair of sneakers. You feel me yeah? That is what has informed this post.

So I decided to switch up my location a bit so I went on the new Anthony Bridge which is not far from my office so I can have like really good pictures for you all (you know I gat so much love y'all💋). So I was posing o for my wonderful photographer Mubs G and of course people were interrupting and throwing funny comment amongst which was this middle-aged lady who said to me 'Do you have a job😲?'.
I froze in my pose. I mean why would such rubbish emit from the contours of your mouth. I did not say anything to her cos I had absolutely nothing to say save for serious rain of abuses ( but Jesus' got me🙏) at that point I wished my friend Ifeoluwa Fayokun to give a little dose of her pill.
Some people just wake up on the wrong side of the bed and lash out at others for their misfortune. To my looks jare


























Anyways, I hope you like this look and recreate it. Don't forget to holla at me when you do via my social media platforms
 Instagram and Lade's blog on IG
Facebook and Lade's blog on FB
Twitter and Lade's blog on Twitter
Snapchat (Official_lade)

Outfit Details
Shirt: Atmosphere
Leggings: Can't remember. I've had it for a while now
Sneakers: Gotten at Obalende (Get similar in black Here)
Bag: Hermes (Long time gift)

Photographer Nojimudeen Mubarak 

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the choice of location but the views leave a bit more to be desired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Your observation is duly noted.

      Delete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form