fashion My Styles

#BlueSeries2 | All Blue Errthang 💙

13:36Lade Ibikunle

Hello beautiful people. Howdy? (whatever that means). Anyways, how's your day going and what are your plans for the weekend?. I currently have no plans but I'm sure one will pop up before the day runs out. So for my next #BlueSeries, I decided to go with this gorgeous V-neck blue dress with a short slit (It's actually very long but I covered it up a little, I'm such a nun) and matching blue heeled sandals.

This can actually be worn everywhere, work, church, wedding, date night, name it! Enjoy and please let me know your thoughts in the comment section. Have a splendid weekend.




Forgive my bow-tieing skills. I'll make it more flowery next time






 








Photos By Mubarak

Outfit Details
Dress: Gotten at Eko Market. Similar here
Heels: Rebel on Konga

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

0 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form