style

Birthday Girl | Life at 24

14:39Lade Ibikunle



🎵Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to me.🎵

So my birthday was yesterday and apart from the razmataz that usually comes with your birthday like calls, messages, pings, mails, etc I feel the same way I felt days before my birthday. What I'm trying to say is that it's like any other day to me.

Don't get me wrong, I love birthdays, I like the fact that I get calls even from people that last spoke to me my previous birthday ago 😛(lol) and all those prayerful messages...priceless.

Anyways, I woke up on my birthday feeling older and all the pressures of getting older living life as an adult, making something meaningful out of life, achieving my goals and the icing on the cake, settling down.

But I need not worry cos I have the one who formed me and knew me even before I was born and I know his plans for me are good and perfect. Yes, I'm talking about Jesus Christ.


As each day passes, my life is taking better shape, mistakes are made, lessons are learnt, experiences are garnered, and I can confidently say for a 24 year old, I'm doing pretty well.

And a big thank you to all who sent messages, called, Pinged etc God bless you real good. Thamks for the show of love. And to my blog readers, thanks for sticking with me all through the years.

Cheers to new beginnings














Dress and heels from Jumia

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

2 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form