Beauty fashion

Cold Shoulder top X DIY Kinky Afro Crotchet Braids

14:29Lade Ibikunle

Hey lovely people. Salah holiday is over (sad😔) I really wanted it to go on forever 😢. Anyways, how was your break? hope it was not as boring as mine. I had places to go yeah, but everytime I gazed upon my bed, I just felt this gravitational pull towards it and then I find myself sinking into it and having the best nap of my life. Lolz. Kindly share with me how you spend your Sallah break in the comment section.




So, to the look of the day. I have had this top for years but always worn it as sleeveless. Here's what i do; i put my hand through the cut-out sleeve and tuck in the other half under my arm, weird yeah.

But since cold-shoulder is now in fashion, I decided to rock it like this. Paired it with my navy blue wide leg pants and blue heeled sandals. I actually wore this to work today but trust me, there's no caveat on where to rock this to so just have fun.



For my hair, I used Noble gold kinky bulk ( and they did not pay me for advert o). I basically cornrowed my hair (sorry I don't have pictures) and did my crochet after.  It took less than 3 hours to complete the look and cost just N1500, yes you read right N1500!


Image result for noble gold kinky bulk
This was how the hair looked when I bought it







 




 







 Share your thoughts on this look in the comment section below below., highly appreciated. 

PhotoCredit: Mubarak

Outfit Details
Top: Honestly can't remember where I got it
Heels: Anne Michelle
Chocker: Handmade by my sister
Sunnies: Gift from Haute signatures







DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

0 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form