ankara pants Ankara styles

One Ankara Pant, Two Ways.

12:00Lade Ibikunle

 Hey guys, welcome back to my little space on the internet. I hope you are doing well. Ramadan Kareem to my Muslim readers.


Today, I’m going print on y’all. I’ll be styling this beautiful Ankara trouser piece in two different ways. The outfits look similar in terms of colour coordinates but then they are different.
For the first look, I went with the Ankara trouser, a roundneck yellow crop top, a pair of black sandals and a nice, structured purse. The square shades is for effect 😉. I love this look because it’s so versatile. You can wear it on a date night, lunch date, PTA meeting, etc. You can even dress it way down by wearing sneakers or flat sandals.
For the second look, I went with a more serious look. Styled the trousers with a lacy crop with mustard blazer. This little alteration took my outfit to a whole new realm of BOSS. I love it!
Let me know what you think about this styling. How will you style it differently? Tell me, I wanna know😊.
Thank you for reading guys, till next time 😘

Pants from SGTC Clothing
Top Jumia Nigeria
Jacket: Eko Market
Shades: Lagos Traffic









DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

0 comments

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form