fashion how to style a blazer dress

Double Breasted Blazer Dress, The Perfect Avant-garde For Work

12:00Lade Ibikunle


Yes, I’ve got my style juice back. Whoop whoop.
Hello there and welcome back to my little space on the internet. I hope you are doing well. I myself am feeling very gallant as I just returned from a refreshing trip to Abu-Dhabi and Dubai (Vlog and Blogposts coming soon).




Today’s Post is all about how to avant-garde to work without making it look over the top. Yes you heard! And the answer to that is ‘BLAZER DRESSES’



Blazer dresses are so unique and beautiful. They command so much respect and there’s no way you won’t turn heads clad in one. A well-cut blazer and take you from bleh to bam without you doing much. It can also be styled differently with layering options like black tunics, white tunics, leggings, thigh-high boots, another blazer on top, all depending on your style and weather condition.

Outfit details
Dress: Shein
Shoes: Aliexpress
Bag: Mall

I live in Nigeria where it’s hot most of the time so I decided to keep my styling simple with this grey checkered double-breasted blazer, a pair of burgundy heels, red bag, big hair and a pair of glasses for effect 🤣.





I love how this look turned out and I can’t wait for you all to try this style (either my way or yours).

Do let me know what your thoughts are by leaving a comment down below.

Till next time ðŸ˜˜

Photogr.aphy by Adetoke Oluwo
Edited by me

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

4 comments

  1. Love how it looks on you . I have always wanted a blazer dress.noe going to get one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling.
      You should totally get one

      Delete
  2. Yes to blazer dresses!!! love how you styled it and beautiful pictures too.
    http://www.pagesbybukky.com/2019/03/female-agbada-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bukola!
      That agbada ensemble is banging!

      Delete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form