Color style

Color Stripes For Work

14:51Lade Ibikunle

Hey guyyyyyyyssss. Welcome back to the blog. How have you been? For my Lagos audience, hope last week’s rain wasn’t so bad in your area? The rain just kept pouring, but we can’t complain. The wonders of God cannot be stopped. For those whose homes were flooded, I pray for multiplication of all you may have lost in Jesus’ name.





Today’s post is all about colors guys and how you can incorporate it for work. For some of us, our jobs are boring enough and we do not want to make it even more boring by wearing bleh clothes. So asides from incorporating trends into your work clothes, another way to make it pop is to add color.





For this look, I paired my colored stripe shirt with a lightly-pleated pink skirt (just cos I can’t iron pleats). You would notice that all the colors in this look are of the same texture and level of intensity. Don’t understand what I’m talking about? Read my post on Color Blocking.



For accessories, I went for neutral, black and Gold. My gold wristwatch, necklace and belt matched the gold buttons on the shirt, my nude shoes matched the nude detail on my necklace and the black detail on my belt played a major role in bringing the colors together to create the perfect color symphony.




So guys, work clothes can still look fun as long as you know how to mix and match properly.

Hope you liked the post. What would you have done differently with this look? Share your thoughts in the comment section below


Let's Connect
FACEBOOK  ||  TWITTER  ||  INSTAGRAM  ||  BLOGLOVIN

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

6 comments

  1. Love how the skirt pops! Love your accessories too.....xxx

    www.sunlightdreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a colourful work look, talk about embracing colour blocking. I especially love your shirt. Now while I'm not sure I'd wear this to work since it's so bright and loud, I'd probably opt for something like this when going to church. Love the details in your accessories.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, The colors can definitely be toned down according to taste.
      Thanks a bunch for stopping by and leaving your thoughts

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! I always try to change up my work clothes...this gives me great ides on what to wear! Thanks for sharing :)

    https://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie. Glad you found this helpful

      Delete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form