fashion My Styles

LAIF Awards || What I Wore

14:28Lade Ibikunle


Hello peepus! How are y'all doing? I was supposed to have published this post yesterday but I had plenty work so here I am now.

I was to attend the 2016 LAIF (Lagos Advertising and Ideas Festival) awards on Saturday and just like any other event I have to dress up for the question 'What do I Wear?' came to bear! Up until the day before the event, I still had no clue.


So on Saturday morning, I started to ransack my wardrobe looking for something befitting the event (I dress or color code would have made it easier but they none). LAIF awards which was established by the Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria (AAAN) is to celebrate and honor Advertising Agencies and their works.

Hence, I had to be 'creative' about my dressing. Then I thought Not every-time long flowy dinner gown, how about I do prints instead 😎. I've had this halter neck (ish) dress for about 4 months so I felt now was a good time to rock it.
Balanced the equation with my red Mini Gold detailed trapeze bag and Steve Madden heeled sandals.



















My Agency bagged two awards



  1. Silver award for Corporate Image Press Ad
  2. Bronze award for best use of Digital Design







Dress by: Christie
Bag from Haute Signatures
Shoes: Steve Madden

What do you think of this style?
Would you rock print to a formal dinner?

Let's Connect

Your comments means a lot, kindly leave them

DON'T BE SELFISH, SHARE THE POST

Check Out These Posts Too, You'll Love Them

4 comments

  1. These are really lovely. Looking forward to more blog posts. Keep up the good work. Have a lovely day....;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment dear. More posts are coming right up. Have a lovely day

      Delete
  2. I love love! you werked it gurl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot, kindly leave them and be sure I'll attend to everyone of them

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form